There are so many experiences awaiting you on Skye - fantastic hotels, fine dining and some of the most iconic landscapes in the whole of Scotland. The island is steeped in history, myths and legends.
Here's just a small selection of the places you may want to visit, or experiences that appeal to you:
- Old Man of Storr
- Kilt Rock
- Lealt Falls
- Staffin Dinosaur Museum
- Museum of Island Life
- Fairy Glen
- Fairy Bridge
- Fairy Pools
- Dunvegan Castle & Gardens (home of the MacLeod clan)
- Armadale Castle, Gardens & Museum (home of the Macdonald clan)
- Eilean Donan Castle (home of the Macrae and Mackenzie clans)
- Edinbane Lodge casual fine dining - Scotland's Restaurant of the Year 2023
- The Three Chimneys fine dining
- The Oyster Shed - skye seafood on-the-go
- Neist Point
- Talisker Distillery
- Torabhaig Distillery
- Raasay Distillery
- Meet the Highland Cows
- Discover about crofting, yarns and spinning on our working croft
- See Puffins, Seals, Sea eagles and much more on one of our boat trips
- Discover the history and even the places your ancestors may have called home
- Visit Scotland - Isle of Skye - places to visit, inspiration and much more
There is so much to see, do and explore.
Get in touch with Skye Private Tours today and start planning your journey to the' Misty Isle'
A warm Highland welcome awaits you.